Paradwys is a wonderful property on the Red Wharf Bay coast of Anglesey.
Providing the perfect base for your next coastal holiday, this detached holiday home sleeps up to 10 and has everything families and friends will need for a memorable stay. It is also dog-friendly so you can bring your furry friend with you too.
This beautiful holiday home has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms offering a range of sleeping arrangements to suit different groups. 2 of the bedrooms also boast balconies offering great views of the coast. All bedrooms also have their own tea and coffee making facilities.
Downstairs, there is an open living and dining area which is spacious, modern and features luxury décor items and appliances. There is also a large conservatory which is set up as another living space and a lovely place to relax with views of the surrounding coastal area. Next to the conservatory, there is also a home gym where you can run on the treadmill and workout with magnificent views.
Outside there is a spacious garden with seating, a hot tub where you can soak under the bubbles and first-floor balcony with seating. There is also a summer house with a pool table, perfect for rainy days.
Set in the Red Wharf Bay, this is an idyllic location for your next coastal holiday. With easy access from the property, you’ll be able to enjoy scenic dog walks and hours of fun on the beach with little ones.
The town of Beaumaris is also just 3 miles away, where you can visit the 13th-century castle, local shops, cafes, pubs and museums. Located on the east coast of the Isle of Anglesey, this is a fab holiday destination at any time of the year.
– Sleeps 10
– 5 bathrooms
– 4 bedrooms
– Dog-friendly (2)
– Enclosed garden with fire pit
– Hot tub
– Utility room
– First floor balcony
– Summer house with games room
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Red Wharf Bay – Beautiful sandy beach with scenic views.
– Traeth Benllech – Lovely beach, popular in summer with families, lots of space when the tide is out.
– Cors Erddreiniog – Scenic nature reserve, a great spot for walks and wildlife spotting.
– The Boathouse, Red Wharf Bay – Great restaurant with a fantastic restaurant, outdoor seating and scenic views.
– Ship Inn, Red Wharf Bay – Traditional pub on a hill with bay views and outdoor seating, a fab place to visit in summer.
– The Tavern on the Bay, Red Wharf Bay – Gastropub on the seaside with magnificent views and great menu.
Great base for exploring the very best of North Wales.
Two well behaved pets welcome
Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day