Penvale Lakes Lodges
Penvale Lakes Lodges are the ultimate secluded retreat, tucked away in a stunning 33-acre valley near Snowdonia National Park.
If you love nature, you’ll love Penvale Lakes Lodges. The Canadian style lodges are set on the edge of lovely riverside town Llangollen, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The Fron Fawr mountain makes a jaw-dropping backdrop for the countryside sanctuary.
Take advantage of the endless outdoor activities available in the local area, from canoeing, fishing, climbing and white-water rafting, to nature walks right on your doorstep. Nearby castles offer marvellous history and tranquil gardens are great for families to explore.
The perfectly designed lodges are spacious and contemporary, furnished with state of the art features. Lodges have up to four bedrooms – great for family holidays or weekends away with a large group of friends. Surrounded by dramatic scenery, the lodges are an idyllic retreat which will truly take your breath away.
Although the lodges offer fully-equipped kitchens, Llangollen is only a short stroll away. If you don’t feel like cooking, you can easily head to one of the wonderful local pubs to grab a delicious evening meal.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV with freeview & DVD
- Private hot tub*
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ensuite master bedrooms
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Decking with garden furniture
*Select lodges only
Things to do:
- Castell Dinas Bran – Excellent place to visit. It is quite a climb up the path to the top, but fantastic views from the summit.
- Llangollen Canal – It’s a lovely, easy place to walk and enjoy the scenery
- Safe and Sound Outdoors – outdoor activity company – Choose from Whitewater rafting, Gorge Walking, Rock Climbing and Abseiling, Kayaking and canoeing.
- The Corn Mill – a 14th Century watermill with decks out over the white water of the River Dee.
- Gales – a great selection wines available and delightful.food snacks and meals.
- The Carriage tearooms – Quaint setting right on the station alongside the railway.
Based in the heart of North Wales.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.