Robin Lodge, Maes Artro, Llanbedr
Robin Lodge is situated on the edge of Llanbedr, a small village in Snowdonia National Park. The lodge has a gorgeous pine interior and everything a family or group of friends need for a peaceful break in North Wales. Explore the popular Snowdonia National Park and beautiful sandy beaches for a fun day out with the family.
This cosy, pine lodge has three bedrooms; one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms. It offers an open plan living, dining and kitchen area where guests can enjoy cooking, eating and spending time together. There is also a separate games room with a TV, darts board and table football, perfect fun for an evening spent in the lodge. The Robin Lodge also has outdoor decking where guests can relax with their morning coffee or evening dinner. There is also a hot tub on the decking offering the perfect way to relax after a day of exploring North Wales. The master bedroom boasts a private balcony with table and chairs, ideal for parents to sit and relax on an evening.
The location of the Robin Lodge provides the perfect chance to explore this beautiful part of North Wales. Explore the nearby village of Llanbedr which is just a 3 minutes walk away where you can visit the shops, cafes, pubs and Neolithic standing stones. For those wanting to enjoy some long scenic walks, you can explore the Snowdonia National Park as well as the beaches along the North Wales coastline. Perfect all year round, this lodge is great for those wanting plenty of opportunities to explore as well as relax in cosy accommodation.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- Hot tub
- Landing area with games
- Free parking for 2 cars
- Pub, and shop, 3 min walk
- Beach 2 miles
Things to do :
- Harlech Castle : The castle is very impressive and the views are amazing.Well worth a visit
- Portmeirion Village – a little piece of Italy in Wales – this 70-acre village and garden is a must if you are in the area
- King Arthur’s Labyrinth – a fun filled adventure for the whole family, King Arthur’s Labyrinth won the award for Best Visitor Attraction in Mid Wales in 2018.
Eating Out :
- Hafan Artro, Llanbedr lovely surroundings to enjoy home made food
- Castle Bistro, Harlech – A very good bistro with home cooked food of a high standard.
- Bistro Bermo Barmouth – Fine dining in a small informal setting. – highly recommended.
Great location in the Snowdownia National Park
Close to beautiful sandy beaches
Enjoy a relaxing dip in your own private hot tub