Sgubor is a luxury barn conversion in the heart of the Welsh countryside.
Ideal for families, friends or couples, this property sleeps up to 5 and has a hot tub for relaxing evenings together.
Surrounded by scenic countryside, you’ll be able to beautiful views from the garden and throughout the property.
This holiday has 2 bedrooms, one double en-suite and a family bedroom with separate bathroom. There is an open plan living and dining area featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table and living space with sofas, TV and wood burning stove.
The barn conversion features original wooden beams and character windows to enjoy the views. Outside, there is a detached wooden building that has a utility room, cloakroom and picnic table and hot tub on the decking.
Sgubor is set within the beautiful Welsh countryside and just 2 miles from the quaint village of Llangwm which is between the lake town of Bala and Betws-y-Coed. There is plenty to see and do within close distance to the property, whilst also providing a peaceful setting for your next holiday in Wales.
So, whether you’re planning a relaxing countryside break or action-packed holiday, this is an excellent location for everyone.
– Sleeps 5
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Hot tub
– Lawned garden
– Off road parking
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Rhaeadr Y Graig Lwyd – Beautiful forest area with waterfall and treetop walkways and viewing platforms.
– Sappers Suspension Bridge – A fun activity with views of the surrounding scenery.
– Castell Dinas Bran – Ruined 13th-century castle on a hilltop, a great place to explore and admire the surrounding countryside.
– Country Cooks, Corwen – A fantastic local restaurant with traditional English and Welsh menu.
– The Blue Lion, Corwen – Local pub with homecooked food, local ales and cider and a very friendly atmosphere and service.
– White Lion Hotel, Cerrigydrudion – Hotel with a small traditional pub serving homecooked food.
Situated in the heart of the Welsh countryside.
Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day