Drovers Barn, Corwen
Drovers Barn is a beautiful stone cottage in the North Wales countryside. With a secluded location and sleeping up to 11 guests, this is a perfect setting for a peaceful break with loved ones.
The property boasts a luxury and modern interior, an outdoor hot tub and magnificent views of the surrounding countryside. With 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, this dog-friendly luxury lodge is ideal for friends, families and your pooch!
The property features a modern and fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, dining room with table seating up to 10 guests and a cosy living room with a large Smart TV and wood burning stove. Outside there is an enclosed garden with patio, fire pit and hot tub where you can enjoy your morning coffee, al fresco dinner and soak under the bubbles admiring the stunning views of the surrounding Welsh countryside.
This property provides a great base for exploring the very best of North Wales. From your doorstep, you can access walking trails in the beautiful countryside.
The nearby market town of Corwen offers riverside walks and lovely shops, cafes and attractions to explore.
Whether you’re planning a relaxing countryside retreat or action-packed holiday, Drovers Barn is perfect for your next luxury lodge stay in North Wales.
– Sleeps 11
– 5 bedrooms
– 4 bathrooms
– Dog-friendly (2)
– Hot tub
– Garden with fire pit, patio and seating
– Off-road parking
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Snowdonia National Park – Stunning mountainous national park with lovely villages, lakes and mountain peaks.
– Mynydd Sleddog Adventures – A fun day out where you can meet husky’s and go on sled dog adventures through the Welsh countryside.
– Llyn Brenig – A beautiful reservoir popular for fishing, sailing and walking, with a visitor centre and café.
– Country Cooks, Corwen – A great English restaurant with a friendly atmosphere and a good menu.
– The Goat Inn, Corwen – Traditional pub close to the Snowdonia National Park, perfect for a post-hike lunch.
– Rhug Estate Farm Shop and Café – Farmer’s market with a restaurant serving homecooked food and selling local products.
Great base for exploring the very best of North Wales.
Two well behaved pets welcome
Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day