The Herun, Rhosneigr
The Herun is a lovely holiday home in the coastal village of Rhosneigr.
Surrounded by beautiful beaches and fun attractions, this is a fantastic holiday destination on the Isle of Anglesey for families and friends. The property is dog-friendly and has everything guests will need for a relaxing break including a hot tub.
This beautiful property boasts a modern and luxurious interior with an open plan living and dining area featuring a large comfy sofa, wood burning stove, fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and dining table seating 6 guests. The living area opens out to the patio and garden where there are sun loungers, a picnic table and a hot tub. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms offering different sleeping arrangements for families and friends.
Located on the west coast of the Isle of Anglesey, this property is in the perfect location for a seaside holiday.
Just a short walk from the property, you can visit the beautiful sandy beaches and explore the coastal villages and towns and local attractions. For those who enjoy the great outdoors, you can access walking trails and a wide range of outdoor activities including windsurfing, kitesurfing, fishing, sailing, golf and mountain biking.
You can also enjoy a boat trip to Puffin Island or the mainland and explore Wales for the day.
– Sleeps 6
– 3 bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms
– Dog-friendly (2)
– Wood burning stove
– Underfloor heating
– Hot tub
– Outdoor shower
– Patio and garden
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Rhosneigr Beach – Scenic golden sandy beach with beautiful views across the bay.
– Anglesey Golf Club – Fantastic golf course open to non-members with restaurant on-site.
– Cartio Mon – Go-cart track, fun for the whole family.
– The Surf Café, Rhosneigr – Seafront café, a great spot for brunch and coffee with stunning views.
– Sullivan’s Café, Wine Bar and Restaurant. Rhosneigr – A great place to eat at any time of the day, close to the seafront.
– Chaplin’s Ice Cream and Coffee Bar, Rhosneigr – Lovely place to enjoy a coffee, hot food or ice cream in the sun, plenty of flavours available.
Great location close to beach
Two well behaved pets welcome
Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day