The Roe, St.Asaph
This delightful, detached wooden lodge is set within a small development of log cabins on the quiet Llannerch Holiday Park, next to Tweedmill Shopping Outlet, a short drive from St Asaph.
This luxury, ground floor lodge offers an open plan living area with a modern kitchen, a dining area with an extending table and a cosy sitting room with a welcoming wood burning stove.
A hallway leads to three bedrooms, including a master at the far end of the property, which benefits from a king-size double bed and an en-suite shower room.
There are also two twin rooms sharing a family bathroom, (Note: One twin bedroom smaller than other).
Outside, you can relax in the luxury hot tub after a busy day exploring, before enjoying a barbecue and a glass of wine on the sheltered patio.
Enjoy free river fishing, or buy a coarse fishing pass for Llanerch Park Pool nearby.
Why not visit the equestrian centre and enjoy a country hack, or practise your short game on the quality 9-hole golf course?
The lodge is set in countryside, with doorstep walks leading down to the river, and easy access onto the Clwydian Way, where you can explore Denbighshire on foot.
Located next to the popular Tweedmill Shopping Outlet, you will benefit from discounts in the Blas Clwyd restaurant and Tower coffee shop.
This fantastic lodge is in a wonderful location, making it ideal for a memorable family holiday.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- Hot tub
- Enclosed decked veranda with hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Free parking
- Pub, and shop, within 1 mile
- Free river fishing permit provided, coarse fishing permit payable locally
Things to do:
- St. Asaph Cathedral – A charming cathedral; well worth a visit. Very interesting history and plenty to see.
- Tweedmill Shopping Outlet – a total shopping experience with quality brand names, café, and farm shop all under one roof
- Prokitesurfing School, Rhyl – tuition in all aspects of kite-powered activities including beginner kite boarding lessons and kite tricks. Unique beachfront location with the Kite Surf Cafe.
- White House, Rhuallt – large selection of dishes available on the daily menu including lunch specials and early doors.
- The Bridge , St.Asaph – Highly recommended for both food and service.
- Trefnant Inn – Nice food, reasonably priced, friendly service.
A modern lodge, located near St.Asaph
One well-behaved dog welcome
Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day