Ty Canol, Malltraeth
Ty Canol is an amazing four bedroom lodge in Malltraeth, Anglesey. Sleeping up to ten guests, this is the perfect lodge for a large family or group of friends wanting a short break or holiday in the countryside. With modern and luxury furnishings and a few added bonuses including a hot tub, underfloor heating, kids themed room and wood burning stove, this lodge has everything needed for a relaxing country retreat.
This four bedroom lodge has one ground floor bedroom with an en-suite as well as another double bedroom and a twin room with an additional double bedroom on the first floor. This includes a kids themed room complete with sea creature wallpaper, rocking horse and teddy bears, perfect for the little ones. The ground floor boasts an open living, dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling windows, a free standing wood burning stove, large flat screen TV, dining table and breakfast bar. This is the perfect space for everyone to enjoy an evening eating, cooking and relaxing together. Guests staying at this lodge can benefit from the luxurious touches including the curved staircase, wet room, and decking area which surrounds the lodge and features a large hot tub, barbecue, outdoor seating and multicoloured lights for night time.
Staying at Ty Canol offers the perfect opportunity for guests to explore the surrounding area. Close to the lodge, there is an adventure play area perfect for the little ones, as well as a pond and meadow for scenic walks. Nearby, guests can explore Malltraeth Estuary and Newborough Forest, ideal spots for bird watching. As well as exploring the surrounding countryside, you can visit the gorgeous coastline of Newborough. The Ty Canol is in a great lodge for a family or group of friends wanting to relax as well as discover the surrounding area.
Off road parking for a number of cars
Things to do :
- Newborough Beach – Breath taking beach and surrounding dunes. There are forest walks and good toilet facilities in the car park
- Anglesey Riding Centre – Set alongside the beautiful Menai Straits with stunning views of Caernarfon Castle and the Snowdonia mountain range beyond, you won’t find horse riding in more involving surroundings.
- Traeth Mawr Beach – Dog Friendly – Park by the stone bridge and walk along the estuary to the long sandy beach which is secluded and quiet.
- Marram Grass, Newborough – Delicious food in a relaxed atmosphere. (You may have seen one of the chefs, Ellis, on the Great British Menu).
- Catch 22 Brasserie, Valley – a contemporary and casual family run restaurant, driven by a passion for good food. The menu centres around locally sourced ingredients to create dishes with international flavours.
- The White Eagle, Rhoscolyn – warm and friendly atmosphere overlooking the stunning Anglesey coastline.The family and dog friendly.
Close to spectacular beaches
Loads of things for the family to enjoy
Lovely large decking area with a large hot tub