Ty Canol, Malltraeth
Ty Canol is an amazing four bedroom lodge in Malltraeth, Anglesey.
Sleeping up to ten guests, this is the perfect lodge for a large family or group of friends wanting a short break or holiday in the countryside.
Ty Canol benefits from modern and luxury furnishings including a hot tub, underfloor heating, kids themed room and wood burning stove,and as such, has everything needed for a relaxing country retreat.
There are four bedrooms: a bedroom on the ground floor with an en-suite, as well as another double bedroom and a twin room, with an additional double bedroom on the first floor.
The lodge also provides a kids themed room, with sea creature wallpaper, rocking horse and teddy bears; perfect for the little ones.
The ground floor boasts an open living, dining and kitchen area with floor to ceiling windows; a free standing wood burning stove; large flat screen TV,; dining table and breakfast bar, and is the perfect space for everyone to enjoy an evening eating, cooking and relaxing together.
The luxurious touches, include a curved staircase, a wet room, and also a decking area which surrounds the lodge, featuring a large hot tub, barbecue, outdoor seating and multicoloured lights for night time.
Close to the lodge, there is an adventure play area perfect for the little ones, as well as a pond and meadow for scenic walks
Staying at Ty Canol offers the perfect opportunity for you to explore the surrounding area, including Malltraeth Estuary and Newborough Forest : ideal spots for bird watching.
In addition, as well as exploring the surrounding countryside, you must visit the gorgeous beach at Newborough.
Ty Canol is a great lodge for a family, or group of friends, wanting to relax, and enjoy the beaches and attractions of Anglesey.
Off road parking for a number of cars
Things to do :
- Newborough Beach – Breath taking beach and surrounding dunes. There are forest walks and good toilet facilities in the car park
- Psyched Paddleboarding – offer high quality and truly memorable stand up paddleboarding (SUP) adventures and also Beginners SUP lessons, guided SUP tours, and SUP advance training.
- Traeth Mawr Beach – Dog Friendly – Park by the stone bridge and walk along the estuary to the long sandy beach which is secluded and quiet.
- Marram Grass, Newborough – Delicious food in a relaxed atmosphere. (You may have seen one of the chefs, Ellis, on the Great British Menu).
- Catch 22 Brasserie, Valley – a contemporary and casual family run restaurant, driven by a passion for good food. The menu centres around locally sourced ingredients to create dishes with international flavours.
- The White Eagle, Rhoscolyn – warm and friendly atmosphere overlooking the stunning Anglesey coastline.The family and dog friendly.
Close to spectacular beaches
Loads of things for the family to enjoy
Lovely large decking area with a large hot tub