The Betony is a modern and stylish dog-friendly lodge in Bamburgh. Sleeping up to 8 guests with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this is the perfect lodge for a family or group of friends. The location of this lodge provides the ideal base for guests to explore the nearby village of Bamburgh at any time of the year.
Packed full of stylish and luxurious touches, the Betony lodge boasts an open plan living, dining and kitchen space. This includes a large TV on the wall, above the real flame effect log burner, fully equipped kitchen, large dining table and lots of windows offering lots of natural light. You will feel very comfortable in this home away from home which is perfect for summer holidays and cosy winter breaks. Spend evenings cooking, eating and relaxing together, watch tv, play board games and enjoy each other’s company. There are 3 bedrooms, two king-size bedrooms and one family room with 2 bunk beds, ideal for a family with young kids. The outdoor decking has a large sofa where guests can relax and enjoy a morning coffee or al fresco dinner.
Bamburgh is just 2.4 miles and has plenty to see and do including Bamburgh Castle, sandy beaches and several lovely cafes, shops and pubs. The lodge provides the perfect base for exploring the surrounding area of Northumberland. Enjoy coastal walks, a trip to Holy Island and Berwick-upon-Tweed.
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Bamburgh Castle – Spectacular historical site on the coast of Northumberland, offering stunning views and fun events year-round.
- Holy Island – Cross the causeway and explore this tidal island where there is a Lindisfarne Castle, Lindisfarne Priory, Heritage Centre and stunning views.
- Bamburgh Golf Course – Enjoy a spot of golf at the Bamburgh Golf Course which is nearby. Known as one of the most scenic golf courses in the UK, this is a great activity for golf fans of any level.
- The Hut at Bamburgh – Grab a coffee and snack from the Hut, perfect for beach walk pitstops.
- The Potted Lobster – Seafood bistro restaurant serving local seafood including lobster, oysters and squid.
- The Mizen Head – Charming country restaurant offering fine seafood dining from the local area.
A great location to explore the Northumberland coastline.
Bring your furry friend for a run on the beach.