The Coquet Lodge is a stunning chalet-style lodge in Longframlington. Surrounded by rural countryside, this is the perfect base for exploring the county and enjoying long dog walks. Sleeping up to 4 guests, the lodge would suit a couple or small family looking for a relaxing break in Northumberland.
Boasting a simple but modern interior, the lodge has an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Guests can enjoy cooking and eating together before relaxing on the comfy sofa in front of the TV. There is a double and twin bedroom, ideal for a couple or parents with 2 children. Step outside and soak up the views of the surrounding countryside from the patio or picnic bench. This is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee or evening dinner whilst watching the sunset.
Just a short walk from the rural village of Longframlington, this lodge is perfect for a short break with your dogs. Enjoy walks in the surrounding countryside and visit nearby attractions including Brinkburn Priory, Cragside House and Alnwick.
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Northumberland County Zoo – Fun day out for the whole family with lots of animals, activities and a tearoom to enjoy
- Cragside – Beautiful Victorian country house with surrounding gardens to explore.
- Amble – Harbourside village with quaint shops, fish and chip restaurants, ice cream, parlour and puffin boat rides.
- The Granby Inn – Restaurant full of character and offers excellent service and local ingredients, popular for Sunday lunches.
- The Running Fox – Coffee shop with freshly baked bread, pies, sweet treats and offers delicious afternoon tea.
- The Village Inn – Award-winning pub in the countryside; perfect for a drink or pub lunch, Sunday carvery is a must
A great location to explore the Northumberland coastline.
Two well behaved dogs welcome