Restharrow Lodge, Bamburgh
Sleeping up to 8 guests, the Restharrow Lodge is the perfect luxury lodge for a group of friends or family. The lodge is pet-friendly, so your furry friend doesn’t have to miss out on the fun. Located just outside of Bamburgh, this is the perfect spot for guests wanting to explore the beautiful coastline and nearby towns and villages.
Boasting modern and luxurious furnishings, the Restharrow Lodge is the perfect home away from home. The lodge has everything guests will need for a stress-free holiday in Northumberland. The open plan living, kitchen and dining area offers lots of natural light, cosy places to relax and luxurious touches including a woodburning stove, flat-screen tv, large dining table and fully equipped modern kitchen. Cook up a storm and enjoy eating and relaxing together in an evening. In the summer months, you can open the floor to ceiling window doors which will lead straight out to the large decking space. The decking area offers a large corner sofa and a hot tub, perfect for soaking after a day of exploring. There are 3 bedrooms, two double bedrooms and one bedroom with 2 bunk beds, perfect for a big family with children.
The lodge is in the perfect location for exploring the surrounding area. Bamburgh is just a short walk away which has plenty of things to see and do including Bamburgh castle, beach, restaurants, shops and tearooms. Seahouses is just 3 miles away and Alnwick is 12 miles which are both great places to visit by car when on holiday in Northumberland. Spend your days exploring the surrounding area before returning to your cosy lodge for an evening relaxing with loved ones.
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Bamburgh Castle and Beach – Stunning sandy beach with the backdrop of the enormous Bamburgh Castle. Offers superb coastal views and is perfect for dog walks.
- Seahouses – Large fishing village with plenty to see and do. Enjoy fish and chips, walks along the harbour and a boat ride.
- Holy Island – Beautiful tidal island with a castle, priory and small village. Check times to cross the causeway.
- The Bamburgh Castle Inn – Harbourside pub offering delicious homecooked food and stunning views. Children are allowed until 9pm.
- The Potted Lobster – Bistro style seafood restaurant serving local fish dishes as well as meat and vegetarian options.
- The Mizen Head – Beautiful country restaurant specialising in fish and offering the very best from Northumberland.
A great location to explore the Northumberland coastline.
Bring your furry friend for a run on the beach.
Relax after a long day in your own personal hot tub.