Roro’s Retreat, Morpeth
If you’re looking for a luxurious lodge in Northumberland, Roro’s Retreat in Morpeth is the place for you. The wooden pet-friendly lodge on Felmoor Park is packed full of luxurious and modern touches throughout. Near the village of Felton, this lodge is the perfect base for guests wanting to explore Northumberland.
This beautiful lodge is dog-friendly so your furry friend doesn’t have to miss out on the fun. Sleeping up to 4 guests, there is one double and one twin bedroom as well as 2 bathrooms. The fully-equipped kitchen has everything guests will need to cook up a storm. The kitchen and dining area open up to the living area where there is a comfy sofa, wall-mounted tv and luxurious light fittings and décor items. The dining room doors open up to the decking where there is outdoor seating. At the back of the lodge, there is a hot tub, perfect for relaxing after a day of exploring.
The location of Roro’s Retreat provides guests with a great chance to explore the very best of Northumberland. The village of Felton is just a short walk away where there is a shop, pub, restaurant and coffee shop. Guests can also visit the nearby towns of Amble, Seahouses and Alnwick and enjoy dog walks along the coast and in the countryside.
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Northumberland County Zoo – Family run zoo with zoo animals, tractor rides, mini-golf, animal encounters and a tea room.
- Amble – Beautiful harbourside town with shops and cafes to explore and puffin cruises to Coquet Island available.
- Alnwick Castle – Home to Harry Potter, you can discover the castle’s history and even have broomstick training!
- The Northumberland Arms – Cosy bar and restaurant serving top-quality food
- The Running Fox – Small and friendly coffee shop with fresh bread, pies, quiche and more and is the perfect spot for afternoon tea.
- Anglers Arms – Traditional pub and restaurant in a good location for enjoying delicious food and drinks after a walk.
A great location to explore the Northumberland coastline.
Bring your furry friend for a run on the beach.
Relax after a long day in your own personal hot tub.