Bear Lake Lodge, Belper
Situated in the rural countryside with easy access to Derbyshire and the Peak District, Bear Lake Lodge is a lovely little cottage for your next getaway.
Sleeping up to 4 guests, this dog-friendly cottage would suit a couple, small family or group of friends. With a secluded location and peaceful surroundings, this is a great place to enjoy some downtime in the beautiful countryside.
The lodge features an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with sofa, 2 armchairs, smart TV, dining table and a fully equipped kitchen for cooking up a storm and preparing packed lunches for your adventures in the Peak District. Two doors lead out to the patio where you can enjoy the views over the lake with your morning cup of tea or al fresco dinner. Guests will be able to sleep comfortably in the two king-size bedrooms which have plenty of storage space too. There is also an accessible bathroom with a shower to accommodate all guests.
Bear Lake Lodge is in a peaceful location that provides the perfect base for exploring the local town of Belper and surrounding Peak District National Park.
The lake is also populated with coarse fish should you want to come for a relaxing fishing weekend
Belper has great options for eating out including restaurants, cafes, and pubs as well as shops for you to explore and a cinema and park to visit.
The Peak District National Park is just a short drive away from the cottage and is packed full of wonderful scenery, walking and cycling trails, and quaint towns and villages to explore.
- Sleeps 4
- 2 king-size bedrooms
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Smart TV with Freeview
- Patio with views
- Oil central heating
- Ample off road parking
- Pub 1 mile, shop 4 miles .
- Note: no children under twelve years old
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Betty Kenny Tree – Historical landmark with walking trails
– Crich Tramway Village – Restored village with historical facades and buildings to explore and a museum with vintage vehicles – fun day out!
– Gulliver’s Kingdom – A theme park with rides, attractions, dinosaur area, and fast food options.
– The Family Tree – Restaurant at the hotel serving excellent food for breakfast, lunch or dinner plus afternoon tea
– The Loaf – Local bakery with delicious home-baked goods
– Lauretta’s – Tearoom serving delicious afternoon tea, cream tea and dog friendly
A tranquil lakeside location.
Allows up to two well-behaved dogs.