Kipling Lodge, Rudyard
The Kipling Lodge is located in Rudyard, in the Peak District. The lodge is a wooden cabin which offers beautiful open plan living, kitchen and dining space for guest to enjoy evening cooking, eating and relaxing together. The kitchen is well-equipped with With plenty of natural light and beautiful views overlooking the peaceful garden, this lodge is ideal for those wanting to sit back and relax.
There are 3 bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite and a bunk room which is great for kids. There is also a separate shower room for the rest of the guests to use. The lodge is pet-friendly so you can enjoy your Peak District break with your furry friend. Plus there is a private decking area which has table and chairs and a hot tub, perfect for enjoying the summer months or braving the cold winter. For guests staying in this lodge in winter, they can enjoy the underfloor heated wood-effect flooring. All lodges have a private garden as well as access to the communal area where you can enjoy walks on a sunny day. The Kipling Lodge is great for families, friends or a couple who want to enjoy a relaxing break in the countryside.
This lodge is located in the heart of the Peak District countryside offering a peaceful break for all. With just a 5 minute walk to the popular Rutland lake, the lodge is great for those wanting to enjoy stunning walks and picnics by the lake. Leek is a market town close to the lodge where guests can explore the antique shops as well as the number of pubs, restaurants and cafes.
Features of the Lodge:
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Underfloor heating
- Pet-Friendly – allows 2 dogs at one time
- Decking with garden furniture
- Hot tub
- Off road parking for 4 cars
Things to do :
- Rudyard Lake – lovely walk, cafe and water activities such as boating, canoeing, fishing and also the steam train trip.
- Little Moreton Hall, Congleton – A beautifully maintained historic building which is full of character.
- The Peak Climbing School, Leek – provides rock climbing and mountaineering courses and activity days for all abilities.
- The Olive Tree, Leek – Mediterranean restaurant which comes highly recommended
- Primo Piano, Leek– primarily an Italian restaurant , but with a wide ranging menu
- Shippon Tea Rooms, Leek – lovely afternoon tea.
Near the stunning Manifold Valley.
Allows up to two well-behaved pets.
A cozy lodge, with a cozy feature.