Longnor Wood Holiday Park, Buxton
The Longnor Wood Holiday Park is an adult only caravan and camping park. Located in Buxton, in the heard of the Peak District, the holiday park offers a peaceful and quiet park. This is perfect for adults wanting a relaxing break or romantic getaway for the weekend.
The holiday park offers luxurious lodges, unique pods, award-winning caravans and a camping park, providing options to suit all visitors. The lodges offer the perfect opportunity to relax in luxurious comfort with peace and tranquillity from the adult only holiday park. Or choose a lodge or caravan where you can bring your four-legged friend along too. Both lodges and caravans have private hot tubs and wooden decking, perfect to enjoy the summer nights. If you’re after the ultimate tranquil break, the Longnor Wood Holiday Park is a great choice. This park is also good for guests wanting a hot tub and romantic break for two.
Staying at the Longnor Wood Holiday Park gives guests easy access to the town of Buxton. Explore this beautiful spa town in Derbyshire which has plenty to see and do including the Pavillion Gardens, Poole’s Cavern & Buxton Country Park, Buxton Museum & Art Gallery as well as Go Ape Buxton for some adrenaline-fueled fun for you and your partner to enjoy.
Features of the Park:
- Adult only
- Hot tubs
- Convenience store
- Central Derbyshire Peak District location
- Different accommodation options available:
- Holiday lodges
- Touring Park
- Static Caravans
*Only at specific lodges
Things to do :
- Poole’s Cavern and Buxton Country Park – spectacular natural cavern in the Peak District. Wonder at the amazing crystal formations which adorn the vast illuminated chambers on a one hour guided tour and then stroll through Buxton country park woodlands to the panoramic viewpoint of Solomon’s Temple.
- Wild Park Derbyshire – a family run outdoor activity centre in Brailsford, offering Paintballing, Laser Tag, Quad Bike Trekking and Archery
- Pavilion Gardens, Buxton – a beautiful historic venue set within 23-acres of magnificent landscaped gardens and play areas, providing the perfect setting for a fun and relaxing family day out.
- Royal Oak Inn – excellent pub food in a wonderful setting.
- Pack Horse Inn – Great food in a picturesque location.
- Gurkha Tingmo Palace– great authentic Nepalese food .
Located deep inside the Peak District National Park.
Offers pod accommodation that allow you to bring your dogs along for the fun.
Mini golf on-site, and a golf course within 3km.
For a relaxing holiday away from the kids.