Sandybrook Country Park, Ashbourne
The Sandybrook Country Park in Ashbourne is located perfectly for visitors to explore the Peak District whilst also being also close to Alton Towers. Perfect for the whole family, the holiday park has a wide range of lodges including pet-friendly lodges so your four-legged friend can come along too. With plenty of on-site facilities to keep everyone entertained, the holiday park is popular with families enjoying a fun family break. The holiday park is also great for groups of friends celebrating or having a reunion as well as a couple wanting a romantic break in the countryside. The spa lodges are great for those wanting a hot tub, each spa lodge has a private hot tub on the outside decking.
This holiday park is relatively small and quiet, ideal for those wanting a relaxing and peaceful break in the Peak District. For families staying on site, there are still lots of activities to keep the little ones occupied. This includes the indoor pool, Go Active club and bar, mini golf, playground and bar and restaurant. So whether you want a relaxing break with your loved one or a fun-filled holiday with all the family, the Sandybrook Country Park is a great choice for everyone.
Sandybrook Country Park is located in close walking distance to Ashbourne. The beautiful market town has plenty for visitors to see and do when staying in the Peak District. Visit the iconic Dovedale valley in Ashbourne or browse the antique shops before stopping for lunch at one of the quaint pubs in the town centre.
Features of the Park:
- Indoor swimming pool
- Private hot tubs with spa lodges
- Mini golf
- Bar and restaurant
- Go Active! activities for kids
- A wide range of lodging options
- Pet-Friendly lodges
Things to do :
- Dovedale – a gorgeous walking destination which is good relatively easy walking in the visually stunning Peak District.
- Ilam Park – offers space to play and explore, woodland walks and far reaching views towards Dovedale and Thorpe Cloud. The visitor centre, shop and tea-room are open daily throughout the year.
- Carsington Sports and Leisure – offer tuition in Sailing, Windsurfing, Paddlesports and Powerboating for all ages and abilities. They also have cycle hire with bikes for all the family and a well-stocked trout fishery !
- The Lighthouse, Boylestone – outstanding food and a stunning location – Derbyshire restaurant of the year 2018!
- The Saracens Head, Shirley – a friendly country pub serving top quality classic pub favourites alongside interesting restaurant style dishes.
- Anayas, Ashbourne – Classy Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine in an exquisitely modern looking restaurant.
Located on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
Plenty of activities for the whole family.
Pet Friendly Lodges
A selection of pet friendly lodges are available.