Waterside Lodge, Church Broughton
Waterside Lodge is a gorgeous lodge located near Church Broughton on a working farm, perfect for a relaxing break or romantic break for two. The luxurious and modern lodge sleeps 4 people, ideal for a couple or small family. It features everything guests will need for a relaxing break in the Peak District including an open living, kitchen and dining area. This allows guests to enjoy cooking, eating and spending time together in this stunning lodge with gorgeous views overlooking the pond and countryside. And with two en-suite double bedrooms, this lodge would also suit two couples wanting a countryside getaway together.
The lodge also boasts a number of extra touches including a wood-burning stove, perfect for cosy winter nights, and outdoor decking with picnic table and hot tub, the best way to relax after a day of exploring the local area. With plenty to see and do on your doorstep, the Waterside Lodge is a perfect base for exploring the nearby villages, towns and walking trails in the Peak District.
If you want to explore the local area, you can walk from the lodge to the village of Church Broughton. The quiet and rural village is just 1 mile away with a pub and a number of small shops. Or you could visit the market town of Ashbourne which is 10 miles away, where you can explore the cobbled streets and browse the antique shops.
Features of the Lodge:
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Hot tub
- Underfloor heating
- Wood-burning stove
- Off road parking for parks
Things to do :
- Wild Park, Brailsford – Outdoor Activity centre offering Paint balling, Woodland Laser Tag, multi terrain Quad Biking, Archery, Crossbow and Pistol shooting.
- Ecclesbourne Valley Railway, Wirksworth,- is Derbyshire’s longest heritage railway. The line runs through some of the most pleasant scenery in the White Peak.
- Alton Towers – England’s largest theme park offers 500 acres of attractions and rides the whole family can enjoy
- The Lighthouse, Boylestone – outstanding food and a stunning location – Derbyshire restaurant of the year 2018!
- Holly Bush, Church Broughton – the only pub in the village : serving a comprehensive menu of home made food.
- Anayas, Ashbourne – Classy Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine in an exquisitely modern looking restaurant.
A relaxing rural location.
A cozy lodge, with a cozy feature.
Relax in a private Hot Tub