Carn Eilrig is part of Croftside Lodges in Aviemore. Just a 15 minute walk from the town centre, it is superbly located in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park .
This three bedroomed lodge has two bathrooms and provides spectacular views of the mountains and is situated only minutes away from Cairn Gorm and Loch Morlich.
The lodge has been furnished to a high standard and is equipped with everything you could need for your self-catering stay.
Featuring a fully fitted modern kitchen and dining area which seats 6, the living area has two large settees and a flat panel TV.
Outside is a covered decking area, accessible via patio doors from the lounge.
A wide range of outdoor activities are available nearby, including horse riding, cycling, hiking, fishing, and golf .
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Bed Linen and towels included
- Private Parking
- Cot and High chair available
- Two dogs allowed ( additional charge applies)
Things to do:
1. In Your Element – have a great variety of outdoor activities on offer in Aviemore including guided canoe experiences, fun archery sessions, gorge walking and Segways. Their Treezone aerial adventure courses at Aviemore is another fabulous experience and suitable for age 7+.
2. Free Ski, Aviemore – approved ski school : offer tailor made ski and snowboard lessons for individuals and groups with competitive prices available
3. Strathspey Steam Railway – Steam through the stunning Scottish Highlands in style. Enjoy spectacular views as the steam engines take you through the Cairngorms National Park between Aviemore, Boat of Garten and Broomhill.
- La Taverna – Italian cuisine
2. The Old Bridge Inn – Gastropub
3. The Druie – Local cuisine
Based in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, you have some spectacular surroundings.
Two dogs allowed