Burnside House, Aviemore
Burnside House is a lovely detached cottage that sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms. Located on the edge of the Cairngorms National Park, this is the perfect base for exploring the beautiful outdoors. For a peaceful Scottish escape with friends or family, Burnside House is an excellent choice.
With 3 bedrooms, this is a good size cottage for the whole family. It is also dog-friendly so you can bring your furry friend along with you too. The cottage has a cosy living room equipped with TV and wood burning stove, perfect for cosy nights on the sofa. The fully-equipped open plan kitchen and dining room is a great space to cook, eat and relax together. There are 3 bedrooms; 1 king-size with en-suite, 1 double and 1 twin room which will help suit all group sizes. Guests and the dog can benefit from the enclosed garden and patio area where you can enjoy your morning coffee, al fresco dinner and a soak in the hot tub!
Burnside House is in the perfect holiday location for exploring the very best of the Scottish Highlands. From your doorstep, you’ll find lots of great walking trails, and other outdoor activities including fishing, golfing, cycling and bird watching. Walk on Craigellachie Hill and explore surrounding landmarks including Loch Morlich, Green Loch, historical castles, and much more. Plus, the town of Aviemore is just a short walk away where you can enjoy a pub lunch and browse shops for a souvenir.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- Hot tub
- Woodburning stove
Things to do
- Deanston Distillery – Nearby whiskey distillery with a visitor centre and tours.
- Doune Castle – Beautiful 14th-century castle with tours available.
- Bracklinn Falls – Perfect spot for a walk with beautiful views of the falls.
- Café Circa – Local café serving hot and cold food, dog-friendly.
- Buttercup Cafe – Great spot for lunch, serving hot drinks, snacks, treats and light bites, dog-friendly.
- L’Angolino – Traditional Italian restaurant with great food and service.
Located in the Cairngorms National Park.
Relax in your own personal hot tub.
Two well-behaved dogs welcome