Katchana, Kincraig, Aviemore
A fantastic lodge in the rural hamlet of Farr, this is a great place to stay at any time of the year. The elevated property overlooks the stunning Loch Insh and the Cairngorms for magnificent views from your doorstep. With a hot tub, relaxing setting and access to scenic walking trails and nearby attractions, this is the perfect property for outdoor lovers.
The 3-bedroom wooden lodge sleeps up to 8 guests and is dog-friendly. There is a cosy living area with sofas, TV, wood burning stove and dining table. This leads to the kitchen which is fully equipped with everything you need for a self-catered holiday in Scotland, there is also an extra small dining table. Windows surround the property which provides plenty of natural light and great views of the surrounding woodland. There are 3 bedrooms and a sofa bed in the living room offering a range of sleeping arrangements. Outside, there is a hot tub where guests can soak under the bubbles enjoying the magnificent views that surround them.
Katchana is in a perfect location for exploring the very best of Scotland. From your doorstep, you’ll be able to look for local wildlife, access walking trails and explore Loch Insh and the Cairngorms National Park. So, whether you plan plenty of outdoor activities or prefer walking and admiring the scenery, this is a fantastic location for everyone.
– Sleeps 8
– 3 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Dog-friendly (4 dogs)
– Hot tub
– Off-road parking (3 cars)
– Bike/ski storage
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Loch Insh – Beautiful lake with water sports, activity centre and walking trails.
– Highland Wildlife Park – 105-acre safari park home to over 300 animals, a fun family day out.
– Loch an Eilein – Stunning lake with walking trails, picnic spots and island with castle ruins.
– Old Post Office Café Gallery, Kingussie – Nice café with a great selection of Italian food including pizza, focaccia, salads, snacks and sides as well as coffee.
– SUIE Bar, Kingussie – A vibrant bar with a fab selection of drinks and good atmosphere.
– The Boathouse Restaurant, Kingussie – Fantastic restaurant with a great menu and beautiful views across Loch Insh.
Set in the wild heart of the Scottish Highlands
Dip in and relax as this location has a hot tub available.
One well-behaved dog welcome
Up to 3 additional pets welcome at £40 per pet, per holiday