Loch Lomond Luxury Lodges
Loch Lomond Luxury Lodges are located in Drymen, in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The perfect place for a romantic weekend or family holiday , the lodges have private covered hot tubs and a barbeque grill.
A choice of lodges are available in 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms to suit groups of all sizes. All lodges are furnished with a modern twist, with fully fitted kitchens, and furnished outside seated areas . Each lodge has a private covered hot tub .
The site offers a children’s playground, grocery delivery and in-lodge beauty and spa treatments.
A wide range of outdoor activities are available nearby, including horse riding, cycling, hiking, fishing, and golf .
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV and free sat
- Private covered hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Complimentary welcome pack
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Patio with garden furniture
Things to do:
1. In Your Element – have a great variety of outdoor activities on offer in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, including guided canoe experiences, fun archery sessions, gorge walking and river sledging along with river tubing. Their Treezone aerial adventure courses at Loch Lomond Shores is another fabulous experience and suitable for age 7+.
2. Loch Lomond Leisure – based in Luss – offer a wide range of boat tour and activity packages including boat tours, boat hire, wayersports and bike hire.
3. Balloch Castle Country Park – The grounds and loch views are spectacular. Beautiful walled garden and lochside paths and there are two playgrounds for children.
- The Clachan Inn, Drymen – cosy pub with log fire,
- The Drymen Inn – good food, service and music
- The Old Mill, Killearn – dog friendly bar and great food
Based in the heart of Scotland.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.