Loch Ness Highland Lodges
The Loch Ness Highland Lodges offer panoramic views of the world-famous Loch Ness. With their own private and secluded beach, the lodges are home to some of the most wonderful views in the country. The park’s fantastic location is a great base from which to explore the beautiful Scottish Highlands.
The luxurious and modern lodges have spacious open plan living areas, 42 inch TVs and surround sound systems. Beautiful French doors open up to a large decking area to enjoy al fresco summer meals and family barbeques. Each lodge boasts a private outdoor tub where you can really soak up the spectacular surroundings.
The park has its very own jetty for canoe or kayak launching and fishing, as well as its own bike hire service. It also has a fantastic adventure playground to keep the kids entertained.
There is lots to see and do in the surrounding area. The lovely town of Inverness is just 20 miles away, while Fort Augustus and the stunning Urquhart Castle ruins are within easy reach of the park. The beautiful landscapes of the Cairngorms National Park are a must-see and have an abundance of opportunities for outdoor activities such as cycling and climbing.
- Wi-Fi access
- Flat screen TV with Freesat & DVD
- Private hot tub
- Well equipped kitchen
- Ensuite master bedrooms
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Adventure playground
- Jetty for fishing
Things to do :
- Invermoriston Falls – Nice woodland walk, easy to navigate trail. Well worth a visit,
- Castle Cruises, Loch Ness – Enjoy stunning views of the Great Glen, Loch Ness and the ruins of Urquhart Castle. A trip lasting approximately one hour.
- Abriachan Nurseries – A beautiful garden on the banks of Loch Ness. Several acres of winding woodland paths, beautiful plantings, secret discoveries and stunning views.
- Glen Rowan Cafe, Invermoriston – a family run business specialising in fresh/local food and speciality coffee and cake
- Cafe Eighty2, Drumnadrochit – Plenty of food options in this restaurant at a nice price
- Loch Ness Inn, Drumnadrochit – Nice pub with a cosy atmosphere and good quality food.
Based in the heart of Scotland.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.