Mouswald Lodge Park, Dumfries
Mouswald Lodge Park is luxury living combined with boutique chic. Situated on the grounds of Mouswald Place Mansion House, the lodges are surrounded by mature trees and stunning landscaped gardens.
With views stretching across the Scottish Borders, lodges sleep between 4 and 8 people. Stylish, modern, and chic furnishings combined with fresh, open plan interiors make for the perfect place to relax and truly get away from it all. Verandas are complete with hot tubs to watch the sun go down surrounded by blissful countryside.
Mouswald Lodge Park is nestled on the edge of the charming Mouswald village. The surrounding countryside is packed full of marvellous castles, ruins and lochs to explore, as well as plenty of sandy beaches and rocky coves. Nearby villages offer tasty meals in cosy pubs, and Scotland’s very own ‘food town’, Castle Douglas, is just a short drive away.
There’s no shortage of things to do in this fantastic corner of the world. Try your hand at mountain biking, fishing, riding or golfing, before exploring the museums and attractions in the vibrant town of Dumfries.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV with Freeview & DVD
- Private hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ensuite master bedrooms
- Double glazed & centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Decking or veranda
- Complimentary welcome pack
Things to do :
1. Drumlanrig Castle – Drumlanrig Castle presents one of the finest examples of late 17th century Renaissance architecture in Scotland and an internationally renowned art collection. Beyond the castle are over 40 acres of enchanting gardens.
2. Mabie Farm Park – Family fun farm park with lots to do for old and young : lots of animals to see, plenty to play on and good food in the cafe!
3. Glenwhan Gardens, Dunragit – This garden is a real jewel in the crown of gardens in Scotland. Picturesque gardens with interesting plants, trees and shrubs.A moorland walk, ponds, sculptures and great views.
- Home – Cosy atmosphere; Creative cuisine ; Highly recommended
2. Casa Mia – consistently good quality cuisine with a modern European twist.
3. La Dolce Vita – good food and atmosphere.
Based in the Scottish Borders, you have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.