Elm Lodge, Washford
Set within the beautiful county of Somerset, Elm Lodge is a luxurious and modern lodge perfect for families and small groups of friends. The lodge is the perfect base for exploring the local area of Somerset including the coast and Exmoor National Park. With everything guests will need and more, Elm Lodge is a lovely home away from home for your next UK holiday.
Inside the lodge, guests can make the most of an open plan living space where there are sofas with a TV and wood burner, dining table and fully equipped kitchen with large fridge, washing machine and other appliances. This space opens out onto the decking area where there are seats overlooking the private garden. In the garden, there is an outdoor dining table, sun beds and a hot tub overlooking the countryside – the perfect place to spend evenings relaxing. This lodge has a double bedroom and twin bedroom, great for a small family or group of friends. Visit at any time of the year where you’ll be able to enjoy cosy winter nights in front of the wood burner and summer days in the garden.
Elm Lodge is within a short distance of Washford village where you can visit quaint shops, cafes and pubs. For outdoor enthusiasts, Exmoor National Park boasts stunning landscapes and plenty of walking and cycling trails to explore. A trip to the coast is also a must when staying at Elm Lodge. Enjoy a sunny day on Doniford or Klive Beach or visit the popular seaside town of Weston-super-Mare where you can visit the Grand Pier, indulge on fish and chips and walk along Birnbeck Pier for amazing views.
– Sleeps 4
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Hot tub
– Private patio and garden
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Tropiquaria Wildlife Park – Great zoo with exotic reptiles, birds and an aquarium, fun for the whole family!
- Cleeve Abbey – Tudor Abbey with great scenery, a lovely place to enjoy a walk with a gift shop.
- Doniford Beach – Nice clean public beach, perfect for the whole family including the dog.
- The Mason’s Arms – Thatched roof country pub serving traditional pub food and a good selection of drinks.
- Washford Inn – Great selection of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as beers, cider, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
- The Star Inn – Traditional pub with outdoor seating, an excellent menu and short walk to the marina.
A quiet place to relax after a busy day exploring Somerset.
Enjoy your own private Hot Tub