Lakeside Lodge, Sandford
With beautiful lakeside views, Lake Side Lodge in Somerset is the perfect location for your next peaceful break. Sleeping four guests, this is a great lodge for a small family or two couples who want a memorable holiday in a beautiful location. Enjoy exploring the Mendip Way before returning to your cosy lakeside lodge, suitable at any time of the year.
Lake Side Lodge is a stunning property set on private grounds offering secure and peaceful surroundings. The lodge offers an open plan living and dining area completed with a large sofa, dining table and fully equipped kitchen as well as a large TV on the wall. This is a great social space where guests can relax, cook and eat together whilst enjoying the beautiful views overlooking the lake. The living area, as well as the two double bedrooms, have bi-fold doors provide natural light and amazing views. The doors easily open out onto the decking where guests can sit and enjoy their morning coffee or dinner outdoors during the warmer months. Guests will also be able to relax in the hot tub which is to the side of the property – a fantastic way to relax after a day of exploring Somerset.
With a beautiful rural location, Lake Side Lodge provides guests with plenty of opportunities to explore the surrounding area. The Mendip Way is within easy access where you guests can walk along the beautiful area of the outstanding beauty and explore the stunning landscapes. The lodge is also close to the coast where guests can visit the seaside town of Weston-super-Mare and Sand Bay beach.
– Sleeps 4
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Bi-fold doors
– Lake views
– Hot tub
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Thatcher’s Cider – Cider farm offering wildlife trails, orchard tours and a fantastic gift shop.
- Sandford Station Railway Heritage Centre – Great place to visit for the whole family with free entry and café.
- Mendip Snowsport Centre – Outdoor activity centre with slopes, tobogganing, archery, axe throwing, climbing and frisbee golf.
- The Railway Inn – Fantastic pub serving craft ales and cider with a dog-friendly garden.
- Strawberry Line Tea Rooms – Lovely tea room, perfect for a pot of tea and homemade cakes, sandwiches and scones.
- Chillies Bangladeshi and Indian Restaurant – Popular Indian restaurant serving authentic, delicious food for everyone to enjoy.
A quiet place to relax after a busy day exploring Somerset.
Enjoy your own private Hot Tub