Little Upton Lookout, Somerton
Little Upton Lookout is a beautiful lodge in Somerset offering a great base for exploring the surrounding countryside. Sleeping up to 16 guests, this is a magnificent property for your next family gathering or celebration. With extra features including a hot tub and games tables and a modern and contemporary design throughout, this is a unique lodge that is worth splashing out on.
Little Upton Lookout has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms offering a range of sleeping arrangements. It is a great property for big families and friend groups. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or planning an annual family catch up, this lodge is perfect.
The luxury holiday home features a spacious open plan living and dining space which has a large sofa area with TV, a fully-equipped kitchen where the chef of the household can cook up a feast for everyone to enjoy at the large dining table
This large open plan space has a unique design and is perfect for nights in the lodge together. There are bi-fold French doors which can be opened in the warmer months and lead out to the garden. The lodge also features a spa room which opens out to the garden where there is a sauna, relaxing chairs, massage chair and outdoor hot tub. Surrounding the lodge guests can make the most of the garden space and patio where there is plenty of garden furniture to enjoy al fresco dinner, lazy days in the sun and evening drinks with loved ones. One of the bedrooms also opens out to the garden and has a table and chair for two, perfect for a couple to enjoy quality time together.
Set in the heart of the Somerset countryside, Little Upton Lookout provides a great base for guests to explore. Surrounding by beautiful countryside, quaint market towns and magical castles, there is plenty to do in the area.
Whether you plan a relaxing break with walks to the nearby town or an action-packed holiday with miles of walking and exploring, this is a fantastic location for everyone.
– Sleeps 16
– 6 bedrooms
– 5 bathrooms
– Outdoor hot tub
– Indoor games tables
– Indoor spa
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Fleet Air Arm Museum – Museum with the biggest collection of military and civilian airplanes in Europe, great for the whole family.
– Montacute House – Country manor house from 1601 with a gallery and formal gardens.
– Sherborne Castle and Gardens – Magnificent 16th-century castle with beautiful grounds, fine art and antiques and huge gardens with a lake to explore.
– The Devonshire Arms, Langport – Hotel with bar and restaurant serving modern British menu with outdoor seating for summer months.
– The Lime Kiln Inn, Langport – Traditional English pub with local ales and a fantastic menu, popular for Sunday roasts and burgers.
– Kingsdon Inn, Somerton – Gastropub serving English and Italian dishes with fireplace and outdoor seating/beer garden.
Set in the heart of the Somerset countryside
Enjoy your own private Hot Tub