New Orchard Farm Lodges, Hewish
New Orchard Farm is a collection of 4 lodges in the lush Somerset countryside. Within close distance to the coast, this is a fantastic location for your next UK holiday with friends, family and loved ones. The luxury lodges have everything you need for a relaxing self-catered break including a well-equipped kitchen, verandahs with views of the lake and surrounding countryside, and utility room.
All lodges on-site sleep 6 guests with 3 bedrooms; 1 master bedroom with en-suite and 2 twin bedrooms, and a family bathroom. There is an open plan living and dining area which includes a kitchen with breakfast bar, dining table and sofas in front of the tv and fireplace. This is the perfect space to relax, cook and eat together. French doors lead out from the living area to the patio where you can soak up the sun and views across the lake and surrounding countryside.
Set in the Somerset countryside and just 6 miles from Weston-super-Mare, this is a fabulous location for your next family holiday. The lodge park is within close distance to the quaint Somerset village of Hewish and nearby attractions including Puxton park, Thatchers Cider farm and the coast. So whether you’re planning a relaxing rural break or seaside holiday, New Orchard Farm lodges are great for everyone.
- 4 lodges
- Sleep 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Utility room with washer/dryer
- On-site fishing lake
- Off-road parking
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Puxton Park – Adventure park with animals, soft play, outdoor slides and climbing area, rides and more.
- Weston-super-Mare – Popular seaside town with grand pier, attractions, arcades, golden sandy beaches and restaurants, cafes, ice cream and fish and chip shops.
- North Somerset Bird of Prey Centre – Great day out for the whole family with a wide range of birds of prey and small animals.
- Full Quart, Hewish – Family-friendly pub in the village with home cooked food and great selection of drinks.
- Mediterranevm, Congresbury – Mediterranean restaurant with good quality food, great wine menu and more.
- Heather’s Coffee Shop, Congresbury – Great coffee shop with nice atmosphere and outdoor seating, serving fabulous afternoon tea.
A relaxing lakeside lodge to help you wash your worries away.
Wake up early for some carp fishing right on your door step.