Shells Cottage Lodges, Washford
Shells Cottage Lodges are a collection of luxury lodges in West Somerset. Close to the coastline and Exmoor National Park, this is a great base for exploring the South West of England. Sleeping 2 to 8 guests, these lodges are perfect for your next family holiday, celebration with friends or romantic weekend with your partner.
All lodges boast modern and contemporary furnishings, luxury fixtures and plenty of space. Open plan living and dining area provide the perfect space for relaxing, cooking and eating together. You’ll find cosy and comfortable bedrooms in all properties so you can rest your head and get a good night’s sleep after a busy day exploring. Outside, each lodge offers outdoor space including a garden, decked patio and a hot tub. A number of the properties are also dog-friendly so you can bring your pooch with you too!
Set in the lush West Somerset countryside and just 2 miles from the coast, there is plenty to explore and discover whilst staying at Shells Cottage Lodges. St Audries Bay Waterfall is a must visit when visiting the coast as well as the popular seaside resort, Minehead. For woodland and countryside walks and scenery, Exmoor National Park and the Quantock Hills AONB are both within close distance.
- Collection of luxury lodges
- Sleeps 2 to 8 guests
- 1 to 4 bedrooms
- Hot Tub
- Log burner
- Dog-friendly ( specified lodges)
- Patio, garden and furniture
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Somerset & Dorset Railway Trust Museum – Train museum with exhibits, restaurant carriage and shop.
- Tropiquaria Wildlife Park – Zoo with exotic birds, reptiles and a tropical aquarium, fun day out for the whole family.
- Watchet Harbour Lighthouse – Historical landmark on the coast with beautiful views.
- The Lysaght Club, Minehead – Local pub with great selection of drinks and home cooked food.
- The Mason’s Arms, Williton – Thatched roof country pub with restaurant offering a selection of local ales and cider, a great place for sunday roasts.
- The Railway Inn, Williton – Local pub with good service and atmosphere, great beer and sunday roasts.
A quiet place to relax after a busy day exploring Somerset.
Enjoy your own private Hot Tub