Firs Lodge, Narberth
Located just 1 mile from the town of Narberth, Firs Lodge will provide the perfect base for exploring South Wales. This 2-bedroom ground floor lodge has everything you need for a relaxing break, at any time of the year. Located on a quiet private park with stunning countryside views, this is the perfect accommodation for your next holiday in South Wales.
Firs Lodge is a luxurious lodge boasting a cosy open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook and eat together. Perfect at any time of the year, guests can cosy up on the sofa in front of the TV and electric fire or enjoy food on the decking in the summer months. There is also a hot tub where you can relax after a busy day of exploring South Wales.
The location of Firs Lodge provides guests with the perfect base for exploring the surrounding area. The town of Narberth is just 1 mile away and has lots to see and do including a castle, museum, boutique shops, tearooms and pubs. The seaside towns of Tenby, Wisemans Bridge and Saundersfoot are also nearby and great to visit for an afternoon out.
The famous Pembrokeshire coast and several attractions including theme parks, historic castles and sandy beaches are close-by and great to visit on your holiday in South Wales.
– Lake views
– Sleeps 4 guests
– Access to Golf course and trout fishing lake
– Decking area
– Hot tub
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Oakwood Theme Park – Fun day out with a great selection of coasters, kids’ rides and mini-golf.
- Blue Lagoon Waterpark – Water park with rides, slides, river rapids and wave pool.
- Wisemans Bridge beach – Sandy beach with stunning views and seafront pub.
- Plumvanilla Cafe – Cosy café serving homecooked food and hot drinks.
- The Boars Head – Family-friendly gastro pub serving top-quality food.
- The Bush Inn – Countryside pub with delicious food, especially Sunday roast.
A lake side view to catch the sun when it rises and falls.
Near Golf Course
An 18-hole golf course is only a short walk away from your residence.
Unwind after a day of exploring in the hot tub.