Heritage Park, Stepaside
Heritage Park is a fantastic collection of lodges in Pleasant Valley, Pembrokeshire, Wales. The 5-star lodge park is the perfect holiday location with luxury lodges for friends, families and couples. Surrounded by lush countryside and close to the Pembrokeshire coast, there is plenty to explore whilst staying at Heritage Park.
This lodge park offers a great selection of luxury lodges for your next Welsh holiday. All lodges offer an open plan living and dining area with a fully-equipped kitchen, sofa area and dining table. The all ground floor accommodation also boasts luxury furnishings throughout and decking with furniture to enjoy al fresco dining in the warmer months.
Located in Pleasant Valley and close to the Pembrokeshire coast, this is a fabulous setting for your next UK holiday. There are plenty of activities and attractions nearby for all the family to enjoy. And the town of Wiseman’s Bridge is just 1 mile away where you can explore the scenic rocky beach and visit the pub that overlooks the beach.
- 16 lodges
- Sleep up to 6
- Open plan living and dining
- Decking with furniture
- All ground floor
- Dog-friendly (select lodges)
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo – Adventure park with a wide range of exotic and farm animals, fair rides and playgrounds.
- Saundersfoot Beach – Sandy beach, popular with families and tourists in summer with lighthouse and harbour.
- Colby Woodland Garden – 8 acre woodland with gardens, wildflowers and more to explore.
- Coast Restaurant, Saundersfoot – Great pub with a fantastic food menu, drinks and friendly staff.
- The Smugglers Bar & Grill, Amroth – Lovely bar and grill overlooking the seafront with outdoor seating.
- The Mulberry, Saundersfoot – lovely restaurant with great food and excellent service
Close to a lovely beach and coastal walks
Two well-behaved dogs are welcome at specified lodges