The Beeches, Narberth
The Beeches is a cosy 2-bedroom lodge in Narberth, South Wales. Fully-equipped with everything you will need for a relaxing break, this ground-floor lodge with lake views is perfect for your next holiday in South Wales. Close to the only coastal national park in the UK, there is plenty of opportunities to explore the beautiful surrounding area.
Located in parkland with 30 acres of surrounding woodland, the Beeches ground floor lodge is excellent for a couple or small family. The lodge boasts an open plan living, dining and kitchen area so you can spend quality time cooking, eating and relaxing with your loved ones. There is also a patio with table and chairs where you can enjoy your morning coffee with a view, or evening dinner al fresco style. There is also a spa bath on the patio where you can soak under the bubbles after a busy day exploring.
Within a short stroll from an 18-hole golf course, one round of golf is included in rent, half price for further rounds. A trout fishing lake available for guests.( tickets required)
The Beeches is just 1 mile from the town of Narberth. Browse the local shops and treat yourself to afternoon tea or lunch at one of the pubs in the town. Just a short drive away is the Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park where you can explore seaside towns, enjoy coastal walks, and sandy beaches. Whatever you plan to do on your holiday in South Wales, The Beeches is the perfect base at any time of the year.
- Lake views
- Sleeps 4 guests
- Ground floor
- Decking with spa bath
- Access to Golf course and trout fishing lake
Things to do:
- Oakwood Theme Park – a Theme park with a great selection of coasters, kids’ rides and mini-golf.
- Folly Farm Adventure Park & Zoo – Excellent adventure park with exotic and farm animals and fairground rides.
- Narberth Castle – Take a walk into the nearby town and explore the castle ruins.
- Get Stuffed Pizza Co – Pizza restaurant with plenty of options and good seating.
- Dragon Inn – Traditional cosy pub serving a wide range of food and drinks including Welsh ale.
- The Eagle Inn – Fab pub with lots of bar games.
A lake side view to catch the sun when it rises and falls.
Near Golf Course
18-hole golf course is a short walk away
One round of golf inc. in rent, half price for further rounds
One well behaved dog welcome