The Retreat, Wisemans Bridge
The Retreat is a beautiful dog-friendly lodge. With 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6 guests, this is a great option for a family or group of friends. Providing the perfect base for exploring the surrounding area of South Wales, this luxury lodge is an excellent holiday destination.
There are two double bedrooms and one twin room in this lodge. It also provides an open plan living, dining and kitchen area where guests can cook, eat and relax together. The doors open onto the veranda where you can sit and enjoy your morning coffee before your day begins. Part of an exclusive holiday park, this lodge provides the perfect base for a peaceful break in South Wales.
Make the most of the beautiful location by enjoying walks to the nearby village of Wisemans Bridge and along the coastline. There is plenty to see and do throughout the surrounding area including nearby golden beaches, coastal walks, theme parks, castles and much more. Whether you plan a relaxing break with your loved one or an action-packed holiday with all of the family, The Retreat is an excellent choice for your next holiday in South Wales.
– Sleeps 6 guests
– Ground floor
– Patio with furniture
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Colby Woodland Garden – 8 acres of woodland, gardens and wildflowers, owned by National Trust.
- Folly Farm Adventure Park & Zoo – Adventure park with animals, rides and playground.
- Coppet Hall Beach – Nearby public beach, dog-friendly with tunnel access.
- Coast Restaurant – Excellent restaurant overlooking Coppet Hall Beach.
- Seven Spice – Indian restaurant with great curry, takeaway also available.
- White Horse Inn – Local dog-friendly pub with lots of local ale.
Close to a lovely beach and coastal walks
One well behaved dog welcome