The Willows, Narberth
The Willows is a lovely ground floor detached lodge with a hot tub. Located within a beautiful parkland set over 30 acres of woodland, this is a stunning setting for your holiday in South Wales. The lodge has everything you need for a relaxing break with your friends, family or partner.
Sleeping up to 4 guests, this lodge has 2 comfortable bedrooms and an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. There is also an outdoor decking area which overlooks the lake on-site and boasts outdoor furniture and a hot tub where you can relax after a busy day of exploring. Whether you plan to relax or explore the surrounding area, The Willows is the perfect base for your next self-catered UK holiday.
The location of this lodge provides guests with plenty to see do in the surrounding area. Enjoy countryside walks and visit the nearby town of Narberth for a pub lunch. The famous Pembrokeshire coast is just a short drive away where you can visit seaside resorts, sandy beaches and castles. There are also plenty of attractions within the area including theme parks and water parks providing fun for the whole family.
– Lake views
– Sleeps 4 guests
– Ground floor
– Decking area
– Hot tub
– Access to golf course and trout fishing lake
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Oakwood Theme Park – Fun day out with a great selection of coasters, kids’ rides and mini-golf.
- Folly Farm Adventure Park & Zoo – With exotic and farm animals and fairground rides for family fun.
- Tenby – Harbour town with beach, castle and golf club.
- Sospan Fach – Friendly coffee shop with a good selection of fresh food.
- The Peppercorn Restaurant and Grill – Restaurant serving classic grill dishes and selection of Welsh ale and ciders.
- The BoatHouse – British restaurant serving delicious food and drinks, close to the seafront.
A lake side view to catch the sun when it rises and falls.
Near Golf Course
An 18-hole golf course is only a short walk away from your residence.
Unwind after a day of exploring in the hot tub.