Blackbird Song, near Woodbridge
Enjoy a peaceful break in the Blackbird Song cabin.
Sleeping up to 4 guests, this wooden cabin is a great way to relax and recharge at any time of the year. With a handful of outdoor activities available nearby and a hot tub to relax in, this is the perfect lodge for families, couples and friends.
The Blackbird Song is a cosy wooden cabin with an open plan living and dining space featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, dining table and sofa area which opens out to the garden. To the side of the cabin, there is an outdoor hot tub where you can soak under the bubbles after a day of exploring. The lodge has one double bedroom and one twin as well as two bathrooms allowing plenty of space for a family, couple or group of friends.
Staying at this lodge provides you with the perfect base for exploring the Suffolk countryside and coastline. Guests can make the most of the nearby activities and rent kayaks and paddleboards, golf equipment and access walking trails in the meadows. Close by, there are plenty of forests, parks and beaches for you to explore before returning to your cosy cabin.
– Sleeps 4
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Outdoor hot tub
– Garden and courtyard
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Sutton Hoo – Visit the Anglo-Saxon burial site, country estate and Edwardian house with exhibitions at Sutton Hoo!
– Ipswich Transport Museum – Explore a great collection of 90 historic vehicles including buses, trams and emergency transports.
– Suffolk Coast & Heaths AONB – Nature reserve area with shingle beaches, marshland, forests and much more to explore.
– The Table, Woodbridge – Brasserie restaurant with an excellent menu, relaxed atmosphere and outdoor seating.
– Red Lion, Woodbridge – Cosy British pub serving homecooked food including burgers and Sunday roasts.
– The Tea Hut, Woodbridge – Local café with outdoor decking, a great spot for tea or coffee and lunch.
Luxury Log Cabin in the Heart of the Suffolk Countryside.
Private hot tub for the ultimate relaxation!