Carlton Meres, Saxmundham
Carlton Meres is a great holiday destination with lots on offer for all the family to enjoy.
Located in the beautiful county of Suffolk, guests can make the most of the nearby coastline, surrounding market towns and on-site facilities. With a fab selection of caravans and lodges, you can enjoy a relaxing holiday at any time of the year at Carlton Meres.
When staying at Carlton Meres you will be spoilt for choice with the number of on-site facilities available. These include an outdoor pool, indoor heated pool, gym, adventure playground, and clubhouse with restaurant, bar, gaming and relaxing areas.
The park setting offers stunning natural beauty overlooking a fishing lake where guests can fish on-site.
With something to suit all ages, you can enjoy a holiday at Carlton Meres with all of your family. The surrounding area also provides plenty for you to see, do and enjoy. Explore the Suffolk Coast, coastal towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh and top attractions in the county.
Whether you’re on a budget or looking to splash out, Carlton Meres has accommodation to suit everyone.
Benefit from the luxury of fully equipped caravans and lodges and make the most of your self-catered holiday in Suffolk. Relax, cook and eat together in the open plan living, kitchen and dining space before getting a good night’s sleep in the comfortable bedrooms.
– Caravans and lodges
– Sleeps 4 to 8 guests
– Indoor pool
– Entertainment centre
– Children’s play area
– Fishing lake
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Sizewell Beach – Sandy public beach, great for dog walks.
- Aldeburgh Golf Course – Lovely golf course overlooking the coastline.
- The Scallop at Aldeburgh Beach – A great photo opportunity! Nice pebbled beach with popular fish and chip shop nearby.
- The Poachers Pocket – Traditional pub with a good menu and outdoor seating for the summer months.
- Trawler’s Catch – Fish and chip takeaway, good portions and best around!
- Sizewell Tea – Cosy café on the seafront, perfect pitstop after a walk on the beach.
Beautiful woodland location
Fully stocked fishing lakes ( charges apply)