Heathside Lodges, Bramfield
Located on the beautiful Suffolk coast, Heathside Lodges provide the perfect base for your next seaside holiday.
With a great selection of Scandinavian style lodges to choose from, you’ll be able to find the perfect lodge to suit your family or group of friends. Each lodge also has its own hot tub providing added luxury to your break.
Whether you’re visiting with your significant other for a romantic getaway, or with the whole family for a seaside holiday, you’ll be able to find the right lodge for you.
There is an excellent selection of lodges sleeping 2 to 6 guests which all feature modern and luxurious interior and a hot tub for the ultimate relaxation! With style, space and comfort, you’ll sleep well at Heathside Lodges and make memories to last a lifetime.
Make the most of the on-site facilities at Heathside Lodges which include a children’s play area, small supermarket, laundry, and nature trails.
There is also a pub in the nearby village which is just a 5-minute walk away. Several seaside towns with lovely golden sand beaches are close by including Southwold, Aldeburgh, and Walberswick which are all great destinations for a family day out.
– Children’s playground
– Nature Trails
– Hot tub
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– The Big Shoot Clay Pigeon Experiences – Fun activity to do with friends or family
– Dunwich Beach – Golden sandy beach, perfect for a walk or day out
– Halesworth Golf Club – Golf club in the heart of the Suffolk countryside
– The Queen’s Head at Bramfield – Gastropub with a beer garden, quality food and a great selection of local beer and drinks
– The Star Inn – Lovely English pub serving a good selection of food and drink, a 5-minute walk from the lodge park
– Flora Tearooms – Seaside tearoom serving homemade cakes, fish and chips, ice cream and more
A stunning and secluded setting close to the Broads and picturesque Suffolk coast
Lodges have a private hot tub for the ultimate relaxation!