Laxfield Lodges are luxurious lodges in the Suffolk countryside. Providing the perfect base for exploring and relaxing, these lodges have everything you need for a stress-free break in the UK.
Great at any time of the year, you can make the most of the warm weather in summer and cosy up indoors in the winter at Laxfield Lodges.
Sleeping up to 4 guests, the Sunrise and Sunset lodges boast open plan living and dining space with a fully-equipped kitchen, dining table and sofa. You will be able to spend quality time with loved ones cooking, eating, and relaxing whilst soaking up the views across the surrounding fields.
Each lodge also has a hot tub providing an extra luxury where you can relax after a long day of exploring. There is also a decking area where you can enjoy your morning coffee admiring the views and planning your day.
Some of the lodges are dog-friendly so you can bring your furry friend with you too!
The location of Laxfield Lodges offers guests unspoiled countryside views. There is so much to see and do just a stone’s throw away from your lodge.
The village of Laxfield is just a short 10-minute walk from the lodge as well as the Circular Village Footpath Walk which is ideal for keen walkers. The town of Framlingham is a 10-minute drive away where you can visit the 12th-century castle and quaint shops, pubs and cafes.
A visit to Suffolk’s famous Heritage Coast should not be missed. Just a 30 minute drive away you can enjoy walks along sandy beaches and explore seaside towns and villages.
– Sleeps 4
– 2 bedrooms
– Hot tub
– Dog-friendly( selected lodges only)
– Flat screen HD TV
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Camel Park Oasis – Camel park where you can feed camels, great fun for the family
– Framlingham Castle – Stunning 12th fortress in the market town of Framlingham
– Parham Airfield Museum – War museum with air-force artifacts
– Royal Oak Public House & Restaurant – Restaurant with a great menu and outdoor seating
– The White Horse Inn – Local pub serving traditional pub classics with lovely outdoor seating area
– The Kings Head – Traditional thatched roof pub serving a great selection of drinks and home-cooked food
Luxury Log Cabins in the Heart of the Suffolk Countryside.
Private hot tubs for the ultimate relaxation!