Nestled in the Woods, Saxmundham
Enjoy a romantic weekend nestled in the woods in Suffolk.
This lovely dog-friendly cottage has everything a couple or single guest will need for a relaxing and peaceful break.
Set on a private estate in the Suffolk countryside within close proximity to the coast, this is a fab location all year round.
Sleeping just 2 guests, the Nestled in the Woods cottage is perfect for your next couples getaway.
The quirky beautiful property has an old vintage style with one double bedroom, cosy living room with wood-burning fireplace and kitchen with an Aga cast iron cooker and everything you’ll need to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy cosy nights inside with your partner making the most of the peaceful location surrounded by lush countryside and sip on your morning coffee or eat al fresco dinner in the garden. The cottage is also dog-friendly so your pooch can enjoy Nestled in the Woods too!
Found on a private estate in Suffolk, Nestled in the Woods cottage has a beautiful peaceful setting. The estate has several activities for guests including a tennis court, axe throwing, walking trails and rowing boats.
Outside the estate, guests can explore the surrounding towns and villages, lush countryside and Suffolk coastline where there are plenty of dog-friendly beaches.
– 2 guests
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Peaceful location
– Aga cast iron cooker
– Access to activities on a private estate
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Parham Airfield Museum, Woodbridge – Small war museum in the control tower with lots of exhibits and artefacts mostly from WW2.
– The Long Museum, Leiston – Historical museum with exhibits, interactive displays and working steam trains.
– Leiston Abbey – Beautiful abbey ruins which are great to explore, free to enter and parking nearby.
– Queen’s Head, Saxmundham – Good pub with a Chinese restaurant attached to building to eat in or takeaway.
– The Old Chequers, Friston – A nice pub with fantastic food, service and reasonable price.
– The Poachers Pocket, Saxmundham – Cosy pub with a great menu offering something for all tastes.
Set on a private estate in the Suffolk countryside