Sea and Spices, Aldeburgh
Escape to the South East coast of England for a magical coastal holiday.
Sea and Spices is a beautiful seaside cottage that sleeps up to 4 guests. Perfect for a small family or couples, this cottage provides a great base for a coastal retreat at any time of the year.
Sea and Spices has a lovely seaside exterior and modern and contemporary interior where guests can relax together. There is an open plan kitchen, dining and living space with a fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table and cosy living space with modern fireplace, TV and bookshelves. There is patio space outside the front door and upstairs outside the double bedroom where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the sea views. The lodge also has a twin bedroom and two bathrooms.
Within walking distance to Aldeburgh beach and town centre, Sea and Spices cottage is in the perfect location for a seaside holiday.
Guests can enjoy trips to the beach and the town centre where there is a great selection of cafes, restaurants and shops to explore. There is so much to see and do as soon as you leave this beautiful seaside cottage! The Suffolk countryside and city of Ipswich are just a short drive away for when you want to escape the coast for a few hours.
– Sleeps 6
– 3 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Coffee machine
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Aldeburgh Beach – Lovely shingle beach, a great place for walks and fish and chips.
– The Long Shop Museum, Leiston – Historical museum with working steam trains and interactive exhibits.
– Dunwich Heath and Beach – Coastal area popular for scenic walks, birdwatching and exploring.
– Cross Keys, Aldeburgh – Cosy dog-friendly pub with a restaurant serving homecooked food and drinks with an outdoor terrace offering sea views.
– Ash Smoked Fishes, Aldeburgh – Fish hut serving local seafood, a great place to try a wide range of smoked fish.
– White Hart Inn, Aldeburgh – Great local pub with local ale and pizzeria outside.
Perfect location for a seaside holiday