Sweet Meadow, Saxmundham
Sweet Meadow is a beautiful property in the Suffolk countryside.
Located near the town of Saxmundham, there is plenty to see and do in the surrounding area whilst boasting a peaceful and tranquil location.
Sleeping up to 8 guests, this luxurious holiday home has everything you need for an unforgettable break in Suffolk.
This gorgeous property boasts an open plan living and dining area which feature bi-fold doors on either side offering plenty of natural light and fresh air.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for a self-catered holiday and has a dining table that seats 8 so you can enjoy cooking and eating together. The living space features a large comfy sofa and hanging wood burner, perfect for cosy winter nights.
Sweet Meadow has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms all with their own unique design and features including a free-standing copper bath and patio space. There is also a terrace with garden furniture where guests can enjoy al fresco dining.
This property is also dog-friendly so your pooch can enjoy relaxing in this luxurious holiday home.
Set on a private estate in Suffolk, guests can enjoy a secluded and tranquil setting. The estate offers several activities for guests including a tennis court and swimming pool, and nearby walking trails.
Beyond the estate, the surrounding countryside boasts miles of lush landscapes and a stunning coastline to explore. So whether you’re planning a summer holiday or winter break, Sweet Meadows is ideal at any time of the year for families, friends and couples.
– Sleeps 8
– 4 bedrooms
– 4 bathrooms
– Secluded location
– Access to activities on a private estate
– Copper roll top bath
– Wood burner
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Saxmundham Museum – Small local museum with a great collection of things to see, good rainy day activity.
– Framlingham Castle – Beautiful historical castle with magnificent views and so much history to learn!
– The Long Shop Museum, Leiston – Historical museum with interactive exhibits and working steam trains.
– The Poachers Pocket, Saxmundham – Cosy pub serving an excellent menu with something for all tastes.
– Trawler’s Catch, Saxmundham – Fish and chip takeaway with everything you’d expect and good portions.
– Juniper Barn, Saxmundham – Nice village shop and café, stop by for a spot of lunch or tea and cake.
Secluded location within the private Sayers Mansion Estate