The Tardis, near Woodbridge
Relax and unwind at The Tardis near Woodbridge, Suffolk.
A beautiful wooden lodge in the countryside, this is a fantastic property for your next romantic weekend. With your own garden and hot tub, you can make the most of the countryside air and enjoy quality time with your partner. The lodge is dog-friendly so you can bring your pooch on holiday with you.
The Tardis offers guests a cosy open plan living and dining area with sofa, TV, dining table and well-equipped kitchen. There is a double bedroom and bathroom with shower and free-standing bath. The living area opens out to the garden where there is a patio with a hot tub – the perfect way to spend evenings relaxing together.
With everything you need for a stress-free self-catered holiday, this lodge will definitely give you a Tardis-like feel!
Surrounded by lush countryside, The Tardis is a great base for exploring Suffolk.
Close by there is a golf course and lake where you can hire rowing boats, paddleboards and kayaks.
The town of Framlingham is nearby which has a magnificent castle to visit and the Suffolk coastline is also just a short drive away where you can enjoy walks on the beach and visit coastal town and villages.
– Sleeps up to 2 guests
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Freestanding bath
– Hot tub
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Suffolk Coast and Heaths AONB – 155 square miles of shingle beaches, farmland, forests and much more to explore.
– Sutton Hoo – Country Estate with miles of scenic walks, Edwardian estate and exhibitions about the Anglo-Saxon burial site.
– Ipswich Transport Museum – Home to over 90 historic vehicles, a great museum for all ages.
– East Coast Diner, Woodbridge – Great restaurant serving pizza, burgers and hot dogs with a good cocktail menu.
– The Coach & Horses, Woodbridge – Traditional British pub serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with outdoor seating.
– The Shepherd and Dog Inn, Hollesley – Friendly local pub with great service and menu with something for everyone.
Luxury Log Cabin in the Heart of the Suffolk Countryside.
Private hot tub for the ultimate relaxation!