Chichester Lakeside, Chichester
This lakeside holiday park in Chichester, West Sussex is perfect for your next family holiday. Located in the beautiful countryside with 10 fishing lakes on-site, this park is ideal for those who enjoy the outdoors. Just a few miles from the coast, you can make the most of the countryside views and trips to the beach any time of the year. With plenty of park facilities and accommodation options, you and your family can have a memorable holiday at Chichester Lakeside.
Whether it’s swimming, fishing, a kids’ clubs, or night-time entertainment that you want on your next holiday, Chichester Lakeside has it all. With something to keep all family members entertained, you will be guaranteed lots of fun. When you decide to explore out of the holiday park, you can enjoy time at the beach, exploring the coastal towns and trying one of the many attractions in Portsmouth or Bognor Regis.
There is a great selection of caravans and lodges at Chichester Lakeside for you to choose from. Sleeping 4 to 8 guests, all caravans and lodges offer modern and comfortable open plan living and dining spaces as well as comfortable bedrooms to rest your head. With some dog-friendly caravans and lodges available, you can bring your furry friend along too. To suit all group sizes and budgets, Chichester Lakeside is a great choice for everyone.
- Caravans and lodges
- Sleeps 4 to 8 guests
- Indoor pool
- Clubhouse with entertainment
- Crazy golf
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Chichester Cathedral – Norman cathedral in local town with free tours, café and shop.
- Bognor Regis – Seaside town with sandy beach and seaside attractions.
- South Downs National Park – Beautiful park full of rolling hills and rural countryside.
- The Walnut Tree Bar & Restaurant – Gastropub with quirky and cosy interior serving real ales and European menu.
- The Blacksmiths – Countryside pub with delicious food and drinks.
- Smith & Western – American style restaurant, great atmosphere and amazing food.
Located in beautiful country side with 10 fishing lakes on site
A short drive away from fun at the beach.
Bring your four-legged friend along for the adventure.