Coghurst Hall, Hastings
Situated in a beautiful woodland, surrounded by a tree-lined valley and overlooking a stunning lake, this is a great place to escape to and relax. Staying at Coghurst Hall gives visitors a wide range of things to see and do amongst the beauty of the local area. And with something for all ages, this is the perfect holiday park for a family holiday at any time of the year.
On-site at this park you and your family can take advantage of the indoor pool, children’s club, family entertainment, children’s playground, shop and fishing in the fantastic lake. There is also lots to enjoy off-site with the seaside of town nearby, you can spend time at the beach as well as the attractions on the promenade. Enjoy walks with your dog in the surrounding countryside where you will find plenty of walking trails and stunning scenery.
Whether you’re planning a holiday on a budget or a splashing out on a luxurious lodge, Coghurst Hall Holiday Park has something to suit all families and budgets. There is a great selection of caravans and lodges on-site sleeping 4 to 6 guests. All caravans and lodges provide a cosy open plan living and dining space as well as comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms. Fully equipped with everything you will need for a self-catered holiday in East Sussex, you will be able to enjoy a relaxed and memorable holiday when staying at Coghurst Hall.
– Caravans and lodges
– Sleeps 4 to 6 guests
– Indoor pool
– Entertainment centre
– Children’s play area
– Fishing lake
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Hastings Beach – Lovely pebbled beach popular with families with nearby promenade.
- Hastings Castle – Nordic castle ruins with dungeons, amazing views of the coastline.
- Blue Reef Aquarium – Aquarium with themed habitats and an underwater tunnel with sharks and fish.
- Three Oaks Pub – Old style pub serving lovely food and local ale.
- Conquerors March Hastings – Modern style pub with a traditional menu and lots of drinks to enjoy.
- Taylor’s Seafood Restaurant – Rustic seafood restaurant in the local town, serving the best fish and chips around.
Situated in beautiful woodland overlooking a lake
Fishing on the lake