Brandy Lodge, Newsham
Nestled in the Yorkshire countryside, Brandy Lodge is a fabulous property for your next romantic weekend with your partner. Whether you’re planning a hiking weekend or short break exploring this beautiful part of the country, this lodge is lovely at any time of the year.
With modern furnishings and a patio with garden furniture, BBQ, firepit and hot tub, there is plenty to enjoy with your loved one at Brandy Lodge.
Brandy Lodge is a contemporary and stylish detached lodge in the grounds of a caravan park surrounded by lush gardens and greenery. The lodge features an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with wooden beams, modern appliances and wood burning fireplace for cosy nights indoors. There is a double bedroom with en-suite which boasts a waterfall shower and dressing gowns to use. With a patio and hot tub, you’ll be able to enjoy your morning coffee or al fresco dinner outside soaking up the countryside views.
This lodge is located close to the village of Newsham and is close to the Wainwright’s Coast to Coast walk which stretches across the country from the Lake District to Robin Hood’s Bay.
With walking trails on your doorstep, there are plenty of opportunities to explore the beautiful surroundings when staying at Brandy Lodge. Guests can travel a little further and visit the stunning locations of the Yorkshire Dales, The North Yorkshire Moors and the Lake District.
– Sleeps 2
– Hot tub
– Wood burner
– Welcome pack
– Decking area with fire pit, BBQ and garden furniture
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Head of Steam Railway Museum – Discover the local rail history at this museum with antique steam engines and fun activities for kids.
– The Bowes Museum – Beautiful building with a fantastic collection of antiques, art and much more.
– Aysgarth Falls – Stunning waterfalls in the Yorkshire Dales surrounding by scenic walking trails and picnic areas.
– Fox Hall Inn – Hotel with a modern pub serving a fantastic menu and great selection of drinks for everyone.
– The White Swan – Traditional inn with boutique rooms, great homecooked menu, cask ale, games room and outdoor seating.
– Smallways Country Inn, Richmond – Lovely pub with a friendly atmosphere, great food and drink, popular for Sunday roasts.
Located close to Richmond
Dip in and relax as this location has a hot tub available.