Hollybrook Lodges, Easingwold
Hollybrook Lodges in Yorkshire are a gorgeous example of rustic holiday homes. They are set in the peace and quiet of the Vale of York so you can have a relaxing stay in a rural setting. The park is a mile from the market town of Easingwold and between Thirsk and York.
These Yorkshire lodges sleep up to 6 and several of them have been recently refurbished to the highest standards. Each lodge comes with a master room which boasts a super king sized double as well as an en-suite with both a bath and a shower, depending on the size of the lodge other bedrooms will be doubles or twins. Bedrooms are bright and airy whilst the bathrooms are very elegant, the lodges are very tastefully decorated. Hedges give you the privacy to relax on your own veranda, whether that be for an al fresco breakfast or whilst you relax in your own hot tub after a long day of exploring the breathtaking Yorkshire countryside. On arrival you’ll receive a welcome pack with some tea, coffee, wine and more, this adds a little special something to each holiday.
Be sure to visit York during your stay, Jorvik Viking Centre is a fascinating museum where you can learn about the history of the area. The stunning architecture of York Minster is also not to be missed. Try the variety of fantastic eateries, not just in York but in the local towns like Easingwold too. Don’t forget about the fishing and golf available nearby the site. Whatever your holiday needs, Hollybrook Lodges has it covered.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah/patio with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots/travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Local Guide :
We recommend :
Things to Do:
- Breezy Knees Garden – 20 acres bursting with colour – award winning gardens, a specialist perennial nursery and cafe.
- National Centre for Birds of Prey – Helmsley- largest collection of birds of prey in the north of England
- Beacon Alpacas, Husthwaite – offer organised walks with friendly halter trained Alpacas in the stunning Hambleton Hills of North Yorkshire,
Based in the heart of Yorkshire.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.