Kingfisher Lodge, Brandesburton
Kingfisher Lodge is a lovely detached lodge situated close to the village of Brandesburton just six and a half miles from Hornsea in the East Riding of Yorkshire. The lodge has two bedrooms, one en-suite, and features an open plan living area, well appointed kitchen and sitting area. Outside, there is a secure, enclosed, pet-friendly garden with an undercover hot tub, gas BBQ and views all around.Close to the Yorkshire Coast , this is a spacious family holiday lodge from which to explore this lovely part of the country.The seaside town of Hornsea is just a short drive away, as is the market town of Beverley with its famous minster.There are some impressive stately homes and gardens in the area, including Burton Agnes Hall, Sledmere House and Burton Constable Hall.
- Hot Tub
- TV and DVD
- Kitchen with microwave, and fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Bed linen and towels
- Patio with garden furniture and BBQ
- LPG Central heating
- Cots and highchairs available
- Pets welcome
- All non smoking accommodation
- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Local Guide :
Things to Do:
- Honeysuckle Farm, Hornsea – excellent family day out
- Beverley Minster – Fascinating Minster with rich history
- Burton Agnes Hall and Gardens – ,a truly magnificent house and gardens.
- The Black Swan, Driffield – excellent food and great service.
- Cafe Chocolat, Hornsea – Lovely little cafe; the Belgian hot chocolate drink is a must.!
- Cafe Velo, Beverley– cycling themed cafe with good food and prompt, friendly service,
Based in the heart of Yorkshire.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Two well-behaved dogs welcome
Dip in and relax as this location has a hot tub available.