Kiplin Lodge Park, near Richmond
Kiplin Lodge Park offers a selection of modern and contemporary lodges in the heart of the Yorkshire countryside. Located between the Yorkshire Dales and North Yorkshire Moors, this is a fantastic location for exploring the outdoors. All lodges have hot tubs and are dog-friendly so you can have a fun holiday with friends, family and your pooch.
All lodges at Kiplin Lodge Park sleep 6 guests. The lodges offer a double bedroom with en-suite, twin bedroom, family bathroom and sofa bed in the living room. There is also an open plan living and dining area featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, sofas and dining table which leads out to the patio where there is seating for al fresco dining and a hot tub. The lodge park is surrounded by grassed areas and has a children’s play area, perfect for letting your little ones and furry friends play.
Located in the North of Yorkshire, this lodge park is a great base for exploring the very best of the county. In fact, it is just a short walk to Kiplin Hall, a beautiful place to visit on your lodge break. Set in the rural countryside, this is a peaceful place to enjoy a holiday at any time of the year. Within close distance to the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors, local attractions, market towns and the ancient city of York, there is plenty to explore on your next UK holiday.
- Collection of 7 lodges
- Sleep 6 (Max 4 adults, 2 children)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome at £20 each or two for £30 per week/short break
- Play area
- Woodland and green space
- Hot tubs
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Kiplin Hall – Historical hall with beautiful grounds to explore.
- Harmby Waterfall – Beautiful scenic waterfall, nice place for a woodland walk.
- Himalayan Garden and Sculpture Park – Outdoor garden and sculpture park which is dog-friendly with walking trails, plants, play area, buddha garden and tea room.
- Rustique Restaurant, Richmond– Rustic bistro with French inspired menu.
- Lakeside Country Cafe, Scorton – Lovely local cafe with home made cakes, sandwiches and tea and coffee.
- Bay Horse, Catterick – Traditional pub with plenty of drink options and good quality pub food.
Based in the heart of Yorkshire.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Two well-behaved dogs welcome at £20 each and £30 for two per week/short break
Dip in and relax as this location has a hot tub available.