Lobster Lodge, Runswick Bay
Escape to this luxury lodge for your next coastal holiday. Set in Runswick Bay on the North Yorkshire coast, this dog-friendly lodge is within walking distance to the golden sandy beach. Sleeping up to 7 guests, this is a great property for families, friends or couples.
This lodge has everything guests will need for a relaxing lodge break. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms which features a double bedroom, twin bedroom and family room with a single bed and bunk beds, perfect for families with children. Guests can relax, cook and eat together in the open plan living space which features a well-equipped kitchen, sofas, TV, dining table and breakfast bar. The lodge features luxury furnishings throughout and has French doors that open out to the veranda where you can relax with your morning coffee or al fresco dinner.
Set on the North Yorkshire coast, this is the perfect property for a coastal holiday. Runswick Bay Beach is just a short walk away and the popular Whitby Beach is just a short drive away. There is so much to explore and enjoy on the North Yorkshire coast. The North Yorkshire Moors is also easily accessible for scenic countryside walks.
– Sleeps 7
– 3 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Dog-friendly (1)
– Patio and furniture
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Runswick Bay Beach – Beautiful beach with coastal views, perfect for walks with family, friends and dog.
– Captain Cook & Staithes Heritage Centre – Fantastic museum for visitors to learn more about the local history.
– Whitby Abbey – Ruined abbey overlooking the town of Whitby, a great place to explore.
– The Royal Hotel, Runswick Bay – Hotel with a pub and restaurant on the seafront, popular for fish and chips.
– The Badger Hounds, Hinderwell – Lovely local dog-friendly pub serving homecooked food, local ale and much more.
– Ellerby Residential County Inn, Ellerby – Countryside inn with restaurant and bar.
Located near to Runswick Bay beach
One well behaved dog welcome