Malton Grange Lodges, Malton
In the heart of Yorkshire, Malton Grange Lodges is a lovely holiday park for your next luxury lodge stay. Close to the historic city of York and the Yorkshire coast, this is a great base for exploring the very best of Yorkshire. With dog-friendly lodges, you’ll be able to bring your four-legged friend on holiday too!
These lodges are set within the Malton Grange Country Park. All lodges are homely, charming, spacious and fully-equipped for everything you’ll need for a relaxing holiday. Boasting open plan living areas, guests can spend quality time cooking, eating and relaxing together. The lodges also have double and twin bedrooms, bathroom and decking area with outdoor furniture and a hot tub where you can relax under the bubbles after a busy day in North Yorkshire.
Malton Grange is close to the town of Malton which has shops, cafes and a pub to visit. The magnificent North Yorkshire Moors is also nearby where you can access one of the many walking and cycling trails, go birdwatching and try a new outdoor activity. The fabulous city of York is also just 18 miles away from where you can visit the historic Shambles and city walls, high street shops, modern bars and restaurants and York Minster.
– Sleep 4 – 6
– 2/3 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Dog-friendly (3)
– Hot tub
– Set on a holiday park
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Castle Howard – Stunning 18th century stately home with beautiful grounds, fountains, walking trails and lakes to explore.
– Flamingo Land – Popular theme park with 9 rollercoasters, rides and zoo, perfect for a fun family day out.
– Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum – History museum with wartime exhibits set on a former Second World War prisoner-of-war camp.
– Yorkshire Tea Rooms & Restaurant, Malton – Cosy tearoom and restaurant with homemade cakes, sandwiches and Yorkshire puddings!
– The Cross Keys, Malton – A lovely pub with a good selection of beer, cider, gin and more!
– No 46 Bar & Restaurant – A great place to enjoy cocktails, gin, beer and more with friends and family, plus there is a dog-friendly patio.
Based in the heart of Yorkshire.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Pet Friendly options
Dip in and relax as this location has a hot tub available.