Sun Hill Lodges, Constable Burton
Sun Hill Lodges in Yorkshire exude a wonderful luxury even before your arrival. Set in the beautiful Yorkshire dales, you can enjoy the relaxed pace of the countryside from your own gorgeous lodge.
Lodges sleep 2-6 so you can have a romantic getaway or a week with friends and family. These lodges come stocked with a welcome hamper featuring wine, biscuits, bread and more which is a lovely touch for arrival.
Each lodge comes with a super king sized double and en-suite, other rooms are made up as twins but can be changed to doubles on request. Each cabin is open plan which gives them a very spacious feel. The wooden structure and hard wood floors look beautiful and carry a genuine rustic charm. Through the French doors you’ll find a veranda and your personal outdoor hot tub where you can watch the setting sun over breath taking views.
Lodges are named after famous race horses that were trained at Sun Hill, you can meet and feed the horses at the racing yard.
Sun Hill also offers in-lodge beauty therapies and a variety of other treats you can order when booking. You can try your hand at clay pigeon shooting on site or if you prefer a more peaceful afternoon then Bedale Golf Club is nearby. Hit the trails around the area and take the stunning scenery in at your own pace: you can go hiking or hire a bike from reception and explore the idyllic little towns in the surrounding area. Whatever you choose to do, you’ll have an excellent time at Sun Hill.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- iPod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Patio furniture and barbecue
- Wood burning stove (logs free of charge)
- Cots and highchairs free of charge
- Pets £60 per week or short break each (max 2) (in lodges only)
- Complimentary welcome pack – bread, butter, milk, cheese, eggs, jam and biscuits
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- NOTE : All lodges are dog friendly with the exception of Rosina lodge
Perfectly positioned to command stunning views over the majestic rolling countryside of North Yorkshire.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.
All lodges are dog friendly with the exception of Rosina lodge